Wednesday 27 February 2013

I have not heard any story from Magizh Thirumeni: Arya




Arya_Samantha
Arya denied the rumors on his next film under Magizh Thirumeni direction. There were huge speculations stating that Arya will be playing a cop role and Samantha will be playing the female lead.
Arya without any hesitation denied all the rumors and said, “I have not heard any script from Magizh Thirumeni. At the moment I’m doing four films in Tamil which is making me work round the clock. I have no intention of signing any new films for the time being.”
Arya is now busy with his upcoming flick Settai which is a remake of bollywood film Delhi Belly. Arya is also playing a prominent role in Ajith- Vishnuvardhan combo Valai (tentative). Along with this, Selvaragavan-Arya film Irandam Ulagam is in its final schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment