Sunday 24 February 2013

Taapsee does her first kiss scene

taapsee
Taapsee does her first kiss scene
Taapsee Pannu has been a sensation among mass audience in South film industries. The actress, with her glamorous avatars, has been turning on the heat and has become one of the few actresses in demand. The 25-year-old, who is now making her debut in Bollywood, seems to be ready to repeat the same magic in Hindi film industry.
Well, Tapasee Pannu has done her first kiss scene in Chashme Baddoor. It has been confirmed by her co-star Ali Zafar. In an interview, the Pakistani singer-turned-actor has claimed that he has shared a lip-lock with the actress in the movie. He said, “I met the cast on the day of the first scene itself. When I asked David sir what to do, he told me for my first scene I would have to kiss Taapsee. I didn’t know what to say. I was meeting her for the first time.”
The Hindi movie, which will release on April 5, also stars our own Siddharth and Divyendu Sharma (ofPyaar Ka Punchnama fame) in important roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment