Saturday 6 April 2013

Ajmal brother to make his debut


ajmal
Askar Ali, the younger brother of actor Ajmal of Ko fame, will make his M-Town town debut with Johnson’s directorial venture with an unusual title — Holy Shit. The young businessman-turned-actor, who has acted in a few short films and ads, says he was waiting for the right moment to get into mainstream cinema.
“I’ve always wanted to get into movies. Initially, I used to get offers mostly for cameo appearances. However, I was adamant that I will do only substantial roles, be it the role of a hero or a villain,” he says. Askar,who will be playing a family man in the film, says he is more concerned about the script than the co-stars. “I want to be a part of new generation movies, and I am lucky to have got an opportunity to act in one,” he says.
So, is Askar taking any acting tips from his brother? “I’m very excited and nervous about my debut. Though I’ve neither asked Ajmal for any help nor told anyone that I’m his brother. Ajmal is proud of me since I’m stepping into tinsel town without his help,” he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment