Tuesday 6 August 2013

Dhanush and KV Anand to shoot in Cambodia Vietnam

dhanush kvanandKV Anand’s locations have always come in for praise. While the director shot in Balkan countries for Maattrraan and in Norway for Ko, this time, the director has eyed Cambodia and Vietnam for his upcoming film with Dhanush. He says, “I will be travelling to Cambodia and Vietnam to freeze the location. I prefer to shoot in rare places as that gives a fresh feel to the film. After completing a couple of schedules in the country, we will be heading to Cambodia and Vietnam.”
Anand has finalized cinematographer Om Prakash, who is currently working for the Ajith- starrer Arrambam, for his Dhanush project. Quiz him why he doesn’t crank the camera for his films and he says, “A cinematographer lights up the shoot area after a director rehearses the scene. I wouldn’t be able to do justice to both. I don’t want to kill the director in me, but at the same time, I respect the cinematographer in me.” About the heroine, he says, “I have not confirmed the leading lady yet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment