Thursday 14 March 2013

Bindu Madhavi is too busy in Chennai


Bindu-Madhavi
Actress Bindu Madhavi is so occupied with her Tamil films of late that she hasn’t found time to catch up with her folks in Hyderabad. “I’ve been shooting for three Tamil films simultaneously for the last six months. I could visit my family just once in seven months. I miss being around them,” shares Bindu.
She adds, “Chennai has become my first home now. I share some connection with the city. I went to college here and my career too has taken off here. So, I’m more of a Chennai girl now.” The actress has two Tamil films lined up for release. One is a romantic comedy, directed by the National Award-winning director Pandiraj.
“This is his first commercial movie and I play a small town girl in the movie,” beams Bindu, who is presently shooting for her next, Desingu Raja.

No comments:

Post a Comment