Monday 27 May 2013

TVSK A Mass Entertainer – Hansika



hansika
Hansika is excited about her next release, UTV Motion Pictures’ Theeya Velai Seiyanum Kumaru, produced by Ronnie Screwvala and Siddharth Roy Kapoor.
About her character in the film, she says, “I play a girl called Sanjana in the film. I essay a typical modern girl, who works in an IT firm. I have worked on my costumes and make-up to keep it simple and elegant. At the same time I have a glamorous look for the songs. Director Sundar C took a lot of interest in my look for the film. Sanjana will be one of the best characters I have played so far. TVSK is a complete entertainment package.” She adds, “I had a good time shooting for the film as well and I thoroughly enjoyed the shoot in Japan.”
It looks like Hansika and Santhanam’s combo has also worked well for the film. She says, “We have teamed up in our earlier films and the combo was appreciated. In this film too, there are a lot of scenes involving me and Santhanam, which are great. It was comfortable working with Siddharth as well. I am really looking forward to this pucca entertainer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment