Tuesday 3 September 2013

Kavya Shetty Plays a Journalist in her debut tamil film

kavya-shettyActress Kavya Shetty seems very clear about what she wants out of cinema. This young girl from Bangalore is now awaiting the release of her film, Shivani.
She says, “I have been modelling from my college days. I was an engineering student, but I was more interested in modelling than in academics. With an identity tag as a model, I first got an opportunity to act in a Kannada film, which was received well. Presently, I am also working on a Telugu project with Navdeep. On the Kollywood front, I’m waiting for my debut film,
Shivani.”
About working on the film, a horror thriller, she says, “Though I am very scared of supernatural elements, I managed to suppress my fear during the shoots. I play a journalist, Mitra, in the film.”
She adds, “I am just threefilms- old, but my role in all these films are different from each other, and are quite interesting. I am planning to take up such good films in my career as an actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment