Monday 1 July 2013

Without Glamour cannot shine anything in cinema – Actress Taapsee

taapseeActress Taapsee made her debut in the Tamil film Aadukalam which had Dhanush in the lead role. She is currently pairing with Lawrence in Muni 3 and with Gopi Chand in a Telugu film titled Sahasam.
She while speaking to the media said, “I like to act in adventurous scenes. Now I have got the opportunity to act in the film Sahasam. Nobody can think of cinema without glamour. At the same time glamour should not become obscene. You can shine only if you have acting with glamour. The film Aadukalam earned me a good name.
I donned a challenging role in that film. These kinds of opportunities are very rare. I got this opportunity in my first film itself. I can be in this field only for 10 years. I will not believe if people say that they can act in the heroine roles till the end. After 10 years, if I don’t get the opportunity to act in films, I will go to an unknown place and live like an ordinary woman.”

No comments:

Post a Comment